7/28/2013 | By: Alex

I'm back!

Sorry for the long absence. I've had to move and packing and unpacking everything took a very long while. Than I had to wait until the internet was installed at my new home. Add a lot of extra work at my job and I've pretty much had little to no time to write/draw/paint. However, during the month without internet I've managed to finish a couple of stories' plot, chapter development and character backgrounds.
And... after almost three looooooong months, I've painted some new stuff:



I've watched Jack the Giant Slayer...


I've tried mixing acrylics with gouache. These came out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still wuv your art very very much <3 AND hi there maya! :D the blue woman, or maybe ghost of no gender at all? is thrillingly haunting; intense and bold. i love it very much! i need to get back to PAINTING too. it's been years for me and you make it look so fun and worthwhile!

HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU??! you know what, you talanted storyteller should get yourself a twitter so that i could know whenever you post new stuff. I MISS YOUR ART AND STORIES!! much love <33

Alex said...

I should get myself a twitter, but I haven't really got around to it yet.
I'm more active on tumblr at the moment: www.zd-clerk.tumblr.com
I need to post some new art here as well, I've done a lot of new paintings and I have a billion sketches I need to scan and post.