2/11/2011 | By: Alex

In the beginning...

...there was coffee. Or in my particular case, soda, black as night and filling my system. My drug of choice if you will.
There were also crackers but they usually ended too fast to be of any consequence.
Why Zombie Desk one might ask. Well, because it sounded funny but mostly the reason is that is how I feel each morning before my daily fix (of soda or coffee of course, although I much prefer the soda). I feel as a green, decomposed undead running around searching for a brain before I drink the magical liquid that makes everything look better (sometimes clearer too) and also makes me look human (well, human-ish).
So, there you have it: Zombie Desk - a place where I can and will write about anything that passes through my mind (and I have quite the imagination): books I've read, movies I've watched, music I've (re)discovered, art I love, and many more subjects, including criticism of public transportation, old people, morons, the morons that lead the country, idiots and other things.

0 comments: