3/28/2011 | By: Alex

Computer problems

Last night, after writing like crazy for a project that's due in a couple of days, I decided to take a little break. I closed all my windows and watched a movie. After the movie ended I was thinking I still had a little time to write a few more pages. Imagine my surprise when, after opening my computer I discovered my programs had vanished.
Thinking it was probably a virus I looked for my antivirus... only to discover it half-eaten by the damn thing!
Thankfully, none of the things I wrote was lost and most of the files on my hard-drive were safely forgotten by the program-eating virus.
My problem today is a little worse though... Apparently, even after scanning my computer with my new antivirus it wasn't able to find anything. So I uninstalled it and tried with another. Same result.
Conclusion? I think my computer is possessed. I'm going to call a priest very soon...

0 comments: