2/04/2012 | By: Alex

Bitta

There's a contest at www.creativemonkeyz.com and this is my entry:
Bitta
This is the closest thing to drawing that I've done lately which is pretty sad, all things considered. I got promoted at work a couple of weeks ago and I'm still learning the ropes there so I haven't really gotten anything else resembling drawing and writing done since. Except this. Not one of my best pieces but whatever. :D I was supposed to draw a superhero for the Creative Monkeyz to judge and for Bitdefender (the company that sponsors the contest). I doubt I'll win, some other entries are really good, but it's worth a shot. At the very least, I've drawn something!:)
The schedule thing obviously isn't working. I'll just update when I have time this month, probably in the weekends. Here's to better drawings and more writing! Cheers!

*Bitta is a robot/ninja/poisonous weed head:)) Joking aside, she has mini daggers on her leg, rollers as her legs, a sword (because swords are cool), her hair is made in Jamaica and she has a fire-breathing doggie that hangs on a candy cane. Bitdefender is a company that makes antivirus programs so I made a little green stuff on the sword meant to be what remained of a virus:))*

0 comments: