5/20/2011 | By: Alex

Texts

If someone ever heard my sister and I talking or attempt to read the messages we keep sending each other we would probably end up in the loony bin.
It's not just that we sound as we were on crack... It's... I don't even know how to explain what goes through our heads... Clearly, it isn't coherent thoughts.:D

Sis: I have a test for you.
Me: Ok. Hit me.
Sis: You are in a desert. And you have a cube. What sort of cube is it?
Me: Large, as big as me, purple, and with frayed edges.
Sis: Ok. You also have a ladder. How is the ladder?
Me: Twice as big as me, bends at the middle and it's made out of bamboo, very light.
Sis: Ok. You also have a horse. How is the horse?
Me: Purple!:)) It is a mare. And it is named Milka. It has white spots.
Sis: Um... Ok. Where's the horse?
Me: Well, it's just half of the horse is purple, the other half is buried in sand and I can see some bones. Milka is DEAD!
Sis: Ok... You have a vase too. How is it? Does it have flowers in it?
Me: No. It had water once but it evaporated since I'm in a desert and now it's empty.
Sis: Ok. A storm is coming. What happens with the objects after the storm passes? (And with the mare and yourself?)
Me: The horse is completely buried now. I hold on to the vase but it fills with sand and I'm carried away by the wind. I'm flying!
Sis: ...
Me: So, what's the result? Am I as insane as I sound or even more so?
Sis: Weeeell... The cube is you. The ladder is your carrier. The horse is your life partner. The vase... well, the flowers were supposed to represent your friends. You figure it out.
Me: Oh shit... I don't like your test. Find one for crazy people. I'll pass that one. On a happier note: my partner is gonna be a zombie and together we shall rule the world!:)
Sis: It's okay, sis. I said I'd hide in the cube until the storm passes and I lost the vase and the horse and the ladder.:))
Me: :)) Yeah, don't worry. There are plenty of zombies out there.
Sis: Oh, and I put the vase in my head at first.:))
Me: So your friends are all in your head? Am I imaginary too? Are you imagining me answering you about this right now? My life is a lie! As is the cake!
Sis: Yeah, right, your partner is a she...:/
Me: Nah, it just seems that way because his dick fell off when he became a zombie.. He now uses a replacement... Please stop me from continuing! My mind is in a ditch!
Sis: I've put it on* the head (the vase).
Me: Oh damn... Well, rub the vase, a genie might come out:))
Sis: ...
Me: I just killed a spider and felt good about it until I realized his relatives are probably going to come to the funeral... Where should I hide the body?!!!
Sis: Sis, are you alright?
Me: No, I'm serious. Everytime I kill a spider I wake up the next morning with spider bites on my body. It only logical to thing more are coming to the funeral, right?
Sis: Whatever you're high on, I want some of it.
Me: Nope, sorry, I'm all out of cake... I ate a chupa chups today and it made my tongue purple. Do you think it had anything to do with that? Because if it did, I'm buying more!:)
Sis:You're awesome!:))
Me: Eat a candy. U'll have weird dreams:)) Or a cake... If it's from Amsterdam. I'm going to bed. 'Night, sis! Weird dreams!
Sis: :))Yeah, did you get any souvenirs from Holland lately? 'Night.
Me: Um, no... I wish... The next country I will visit is going to be Holland though:P And then I wanna go to Scotland to peek under the skirts of hot boys with bagpipes. I'm curious if they go commando. I bet it's breezy. I'm going to sleep now. Bye.

I love my sister... I'm sending her some candy with the next package so she'll have a purple tongue as well.:))

0 comments: