1/01/2012 | By: Alex

2012

Happy End of the World Year!!! ...also known as 2012...

Here's to more drawing, more writing, more music and more fun this year!
Here's to better of everything of the above!
Here's to making new friends and keeping the old ones (even when they turn into zombies at the end of the year)! Hoping I'll finally do what I say and not keep most of the things as plans. Hoping I'll lead the survivors of the Apocalypse, or at least be among them. Hoping I'll read just as much as I did last year but make more time to see my friends. Hoping I'm going to be a better person. Or at least a vegetarian zombie.
Here's to a new, better year than the one that passed, here's to the end of the world only in dreams and movies and not reality (I haven't been everywhere I wanted to go and I haven't met everyone I wanted to meet yet).
Here's to 2012! May it be unforgettable!

0 comments: