1/05/2012 | By: Alex

Some pictures

Since my sister made a ninja tree, it seems only fair I make one as well.


=))
Joking, I tried to find a ninja Christmas tree... but I couldn't find it.
Anyway...

I went to my aunt last week and saw my little cousin at her place and he made me decide: HE is the ONLY exception to the idea that all kids are trolls. So far he's the only one that made me laugh and not try to tear my head off.
Really, the little guy's funny:
I haven't changed my mind about the rest of the kids though: TROLLS!

I've been following some artists blogs lately and I found this a few days ago:
Zombie Catocalypse
This explains sooooo much about the end of the world...

Not staying on the subject of pictures, check out the artist's website and especially her beautiful online comic:
A Redtail's Dream
Minna Sundberg

Returning to the subject of pictures, 9gag.com has the funniest pictures, memes and other funny stuff I've seen lately.

Hmm... I'm getting sleepy. So, until next time: watch out for zombies!

0 comments: