10/02/2012 | By: Alex

Update

I'm not dead! Just in case you were wondering. I was however, rather busy this past month, with work and friends. Come to think of it, august wasn't any better when it comes to updates. You could say I took almost two months off Zombie Desk.
It doesn't mean I haven't been productive. I still sketched almost daily although I threw away almost half of those since they turned up awful. The other half will be put together in a (kinda) large file later today. I'm still scanning. I didn't wrote as much as I wanted, mostly just a few pages at some stories that aren't being published on Zombie Desk. I'll try to catch up on Mesmeria this week since I have a few days off work anyway and update in a few days.
I've also read a LOT! Got some extra money last month and spent almost all of them on books. I still have almost 30 unread books on my bookshelf, waiting, BEGGING to be read. :) In case some of you didn't know, I have a little (not little but nevermind) obsession with books.
Moving on... Expect an update with sketches later today, some updates with stories this week and hopefully, if I stop procrastinating, an update with a colored drawing maybe on Saturday or Sunday.
Cheers!

0 comments: